Injured in an Accident?
Being injured in an accident can prove to be not only physically and financially damaging, but emotionally devastating as well. An accident that was not your fault can leave you feeling especially helpless, stressed, and having to face a long list of expenses that you should not be responsible for—expenses that insurance companies will not be inclined to pay without putting up a fight.
Fountain Hills Law Firm Can Help
Do not settle for less than you deserve. If you are the victim of an injury suffered due to the negligence or carelessness of another, Fountain Hills Law Firm’s experienced personal injury team can help. We will assist you in filing an injury claim to ensure that insurance companies pay you fairly and that responsible parties pay the maximum allowable amount for medical costs under the law.
When you choose a personal injury lawyer at Fountain Hills Law Firm, you will be retaining a dependable legal team that will work tirelessly to defend your rights. We only get paid if your claim is successful, so you can rest assured that we will fight to make certain that you are properly reimbursed for any medical bills, long-term care, pain and suffering, property damage, loss of earnings, or any other loss you or your family may have incurred.
Fountain Hills Law Firm handles all areas of personal injury law, including but not limited to:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice or Medical Negligence
- Dental Malpractice
- Burn Injuries
- Workers Compensation
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Wrongful Death
Get the Compensation You Deserve
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own and are seeking assistance in paying for medical expenses and other damages caused by the accident, Fountain Hills Law Firm can help you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
We handle personal injury cases throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area, including Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, as well as Payson and Gila County.
To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury attorney at Fountain Hills Law Firm, please call us at 480.345.2993 or fill out our online contact form.
Personal Injury FAQs
- My insurance company says I don't need a lawyer. Are they right?
- How long after an accident can I file a claim?
- How much is my personal injury case worth?
- How long will it take to settle my personal injury claim?
- How long will it take to receive my settlement money?
- What should I expect in a personal injury deposition?
- What happens if I am partially at fault for my accident?
- How will my medical bills be paid for while my claim is pending?
- Should I talk to the other driver’s insurance company after a car accident?
- What kind of information should I document to help my personal injury claim?