Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Hearings
If you are faced with a suspension or revocation of your driving privileges due to a DUI, an accumulation of points, multiple major traffic violations, failure to appear for court, or non-compliance with a court or MVD order, we can assist you. Our legal team is experienced with the often confusing and arcane MVD hearing and appeal process, and can assist you with understanding the inner workings of the MVD and diligently work towards avoiding a suspension of your driving privileges. We can also help you reinstate your driving privileges that were previously suspended or revoked, or assist you in obtaining restricted driving privileges.
Fountain Hills Law Firm represents individuals throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area to include Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, and also Payson and Gila County. If you have been accused of a crime, a DUI defense lawyer is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with your criminal legal matter.
DUI and Traffic Defense Services
- DUI, Extreme DUI, and Super Extreme DUI
- Aggravated DUI
- Underage DUI
- Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Hearings
DUI and Traffic Defense FAQs
- What are my rights when being pulled over by police?
- What happens if I'm caught driving on a suspended license?
- How do I reinstate a suspended driver's license in Arizona?
- How long do points stay on a driving record in Arizona?
- What is the Arizona Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) legal limit?
- Can I represent myself in a DUI case?
- Should I pay an out-of-state speeding ticket?
- Will an out-of-state traffic ticket affect my insurance?
- What happens if I ignore my speeding ticket, parking ticket, or traffic ticket?
- Should I tell my employer about my DUI?