If you are charged with a felony offense, it is extremely important that you fully and completely understand the potential ramifications of the charged felony offense if you are found guilty. The potential penalties for a felony offense include, but are not limited to, time in prison and/or jail, incarceration costs, fines and fees, restitution, supervised probation, community supervision, and loss of rights to vote and possession firearms. The potential penalties can vary greatly depending on the severity of the offense, if the accused has prior felony convictions and/or is accused of multiple felony offenses, and if the offense involved the use or threatened use of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument. Our experienced criminal defense legal team can properly advise you of the potential penalties you are facing, and diligently work towards reducing or eliminating the charged offense.
Fountain Hills Law Firm represents individuals accused of a variety of felony offenses that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Armed Robbery
- Felony Theft
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Aggravated Assault
- Sex Offenses
- Forgery and Fraud
- Misconduct Involving Weapons
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Drugs for Sale
- White Collar Crimes
- Probation Violations
Criminal Defense Services
Criminal Defense FAQs
- How soon should I contact a lawyer after being arrested?
- Do I need a lawyer if I'm innocent?
- What happens if I violate my probation?
- What happens if I violate my parole?
- Will my case go to trial?
- How can I clean up my criminal record?
- How do I bail someone out of jail?
- The police officer didn't read me my Miranda rights. Can my case be dismissed?
- My child was charged with a crime. What should I do?
- Why am I still being charged if the victim did not want to press charges?