Are You Planning for Your Future?
People commonly ask, “Do I need an estate plan?” Regardless of the size of your estate or your age, everyone needs an estate plan, as proper planning can have significant benefits. Estate planning not only gives you peace of mind, but it also enables you to protect your assets and, in turn, your loved ones. Unfortunately, most individuals have not given too much thought to an estate plan. As difficult as it may be to consider, what would happen to your children or spouse if you died unexpectedly?
Fountain Hills Law Firm Can Help
Fountain Hills Law Firm provides people of all ages with basic, as well as sophisticated estate planning strategies. We work closely with clients to secure estates, real estate investments, and health care needs.
At Fountain Hills Law Firm, our primary goal is to give you the peace of mind that comes with creating a comprehensive estate plan, and knowing that your loved ones will be provided for when you are no longer able. We will create a tailored estate plan for you and your family to help ensure an enduring legacy. We can assist you with your:
- Last Will and Testament, and Codicil
- Revocable Living Trust
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Mental Health Care Power of Attorney
- Living Will or Advance Health Care Directive
- Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed, and Beneficiary Deed
Plan to Protect Your Estate and the Ones You Love
If you are looking to plan for your future, Fountain Hills Law Firm’s experienced legal team can assist you in preparing a legal will conforming to your desires and goals regarding your estate and your loved ones.
We provide estate planning legal services throughout Arizona, with a focus on the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, including Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, as well as Payson and Gila County.
To schedule a free consultation with an estate planning attorney at Fountain Hills Law Firm, please call us at 480.345.2993 or fill out our online contact form.
Estate Planning Services
Estate Planning FAQs
- What is included in my estate?
- Do I need a lawyer to make a Will?
- What happens if I die without a Will?
- What is probate?
- How do I avoid probate?
- Do I need a Will if I have no assets?
- Do I need a Will if I'm married?
- Do I need a Will if I only have one child?
- If I have a trust, do I need a Will?
- How often should I review my estate plan?