Facing Criminal Charges?
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you want only the best criminal defense lawyers on your side. The criminal defense lawyer you choose can have a significant impact on the ultimate outcome of your case, and can be the difference between substantial time in jail or prison, and a reduced charge or a complete dismissal of your case. This is why you should carefully select a defense attorney that will effectively defend your rights in court.
Fountain Hills Law Firm Can Help
At Fountain Hills Law Firm, our experienced criminal defense legal team aggressively represents individuals facing misdemeanor charges and felony charges. We thoroughly investigate each and every case for any potential factual or legal issues that may be used to get the charges reduced or dropped. We also conduct exhaustive pretrial investigations, legal analyses, and defense of our clients that, depending on the circumstances of your specific case, may include:
- Conducting pretrial interviews of law enforcement officers, civilian witnesses, and expert witnesses
- Thoroughly reviewing all police reports, laboratory analyses, and any other discoverable items expected to be presented at trial
- Employing a private investigator, ballistics expert, polygraphist, or any other expert witnesses needed to assist in the defense of a client
- Filing pretrial motions to suppress evidence obtained unlawfully or in violation of a client’s constitutional rights
- Filing pretrial motions to preclude witnesses from testifying at trial
- Negotiating plea agreements to reduce or limit a client’s exposure
Effectively Defend Your Rights in Court
If you have been accused of a crime, a criminal defense lawyer is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you in your criminal legal matter.
We represent individuals throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area, including Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, as well as Payson and Gila County.
Criminal Defense Services
Criminal Defense FAQs
- How soon should I contact a lawyer after being arrested?
- Do I need a lawyer if I'm innocent?
- What happens if I violate my probation?
- What happens if I violate my parole?
- Will my case go to trial?
- How can I clean up my criminal record?
- How do I bail someone out of jail?
- The police officer didn't read me my Miranda rights. Can my case be dismissed?
- My child was charged with a crime. What should I do?
- Why am I still being charged if the victim did not want to press charges?