Quick Brief: If I Have a Civil Judgment Against Someone, Can I Put a Lien on Their Home?

Yes. Under Arizona law, a certified copy of a judgment issued from a justice or municipal court in Arizona may be filed and recorded in the office of the county recorder in each county where… Read More »